Ep. 12: Digital Presence with Krystle Mobayeni and Michael Chernow
1. Focus. As we’ve discussed in several phases of buildout, it’s important to focus where your strengths lie and find partners to assist with the rest, like website design or photography.
2. Find patterns of success. Michael talked about reviewing his social wins and losses and making informed decisions about those for future posts and campaigns.
3. Create moments in your space to pique consumers' interest. Share-worthy moments can allow your customers to become your advocates in a flash.
4. Build a web presence early. With a platform like BentoBox, you can setup a splash page when in the early stages of development and expand on it once your project takes shape.
5. Make sure to have a seamless connectivity with reservation apps like Resy. More people are booking through apps like Resy and OpenTable than ever before. It’s important to have access to the ones you think will benefit your business the most.